cheap hunting backpack for sale online Toronto


toboutdoors.ca tob outdoors shop sell cheap hunting backpack,gun cleaner,gun sling,gu ncases,hunting bag,Hunting Gear For Sale in Ontario.

Expandable pocket to carry your gun or compound bow securely.

Hunting Gear Toronto

Organize your gear in the main compartment, zippered front pocket and side mesh pockets.

spinning targets Toronto

Bartacked webbing gives multiple attachment points.

paper shooting targets Canada

Fully equipped with hydration pocket/port, front lashing system and blaze orange rain cover.

Gun Cleaning Bore Snake

Weight: 2 lbs. 9 oz., Capacity: 41L/2,500 cu. in., Camo Pattern: Mossy Oak Country.

In the few days I have had this pack, I have used it on both Deer and Elk excursions.
I pushed the limits on the weight and volume of this pack in the worst weather conditions. Long days, long hikes, with maximum weight, the comfort was never an issue. All seams, zippers enclosures were also stressed to the max from overloading, everything held together exceptionally well. I love this pack and will abuse it every year now, in every weather condition. It is very versatile and comfortable.

Purchased for my son in law, Huge Hunter of Deer, Elk, Birds, etc.
first pack was returned it was too small, but this large one that un zips to give lots more space for packing!! He LOVES it!

Seriously the best hunting backpack you can buy for the money, you won't regret getting this one. I fit a water bladder, 2 shirts, a sweatshirt, a pair of pants, a tub of supplement, and a pair of shoes inside the main pocket, and filled the other little pockets while carrying my bow on the outside and used the lash points on the straps to hook on my binos and rangefinder. Then I hiked in that for hours and it should've felt a lot heavier than it did. So basically what I am saying is if your looking at this just buy it, it's worth it.

I was hesitant in buying this because of its cheap price but wow does it exceed expectations. It also makes me realize how over priced badlands packs are. The material is perfect in shedding water for light rain and the comforft hugs your body making it easy to hike all day with ease. People complain about the lack of compartments but seasoned hunters/hikers use dry sacks anyway so it’s really not a problem. The only complaint I do have is the zippers are very durable but loud if your trying to be silent. Very sitisfied and impressed by this pack.

Very impressed with the value and quality of this pack and beats others I was looking at for much more $$$. More than enough space for your gear and plenty of hook ons to add even more on the outside of needed. Sling for gun is a really amazing feature and helps lighten up the load which makes for an easier day. Great pack...order and don't think twice, you won't regret it!

I bought this for my boyfriend several months ago, he's used it for day-to-day things and hunting, it's been thrown in the washer and still shows no signs of wear. He loves it, its a great size and has lots of convenient pockets. You don't think you'll need a poncho for a bag, and then one day you do. He had to walk several miles in a down pour so the poncho came in handy to cover the pack because he had his laptops in it. Great pack.

Love it! Everything fits in it that I need. I've been doing a lot of research over the last month before ordering this pack. It has all the features I was looking for and then some. Very high quality & comfortable backpack. Very pleased with this purchase and feel that it was a great price, well worth every penny.

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Best Gun Bore Brush Rifle Cleaning Brushes for sale Toronto

How to clean the shotgun correctly