Best 1.5mm Pellet Trap Target For Airgun.177 online shop Toronto Canada

I buy a best 1.5mm Pellet Trap Target For Airgun.177 online shop Toronto Canada.


toboutdoors.ca hunting gear online shop sell a lot of hunting gear product.such as Target,bag,clothes,cleaning tool for gun.


The quality of the goods is very good.The goods are cheap.


1.5mm Pellet Trap Target For Airgun


ITEM SIZE:18.5*19*22.5cm


Box thickness:1mm


Target thickness:1.5mm


FEATURES:


Robust carbon steel construction to catch pellets with maximum strength and durability Interchangeable hanging silhouette spinning targets targets for more shooting opportunities Accept paper targets.


Targets flip, lock and release as they should, and the target is a good size to actually improve accuracy. I hunt with my air guns so head shots on small birds and squirrels will become easier with this target to practice with. 


I purchased this without a BB gun for my son it works great he’s learning to shoot and it makes him feel good when he hits the target. 


Buy Shooting Targets Toronto


Great product actually.It keeps the bbs inside.


hunting gear news


I like it a lot. Very few pellets come back out. shooting 15 feet in my tool room. I have 1/2 inch dots that I put on the paddles to shoot so I know where/if I hit. May buy a second for my longer (30 feet) pellet range upstairs in my house. 


For the price of item was great. Decent target size, but not sure how many rounds it will hold up against. 

评论

此博客中的热门博文

Best Gun Bore Brush Rifle Cleaning Brushes for sale Toronto